4.27.2009

that's enough, for fuck's sake, internet

I am at the end of my line tonight. I have no idea why I have not shut off the lights and closed my eyes yet.

ZOMBIES ZOMBIES ZOMBIES ZOMBIES!

Went to set today-- shot a zombie short where I had a very small part and was the cutest zombie (oh don't worry I have photos like you would not believe, some video too!) and I had the most fun on set and was mostly charming and befriending people and not nervous/awkward/rude like I get sometimes and not even being too obnoxious and I just love it. I just lovelovelovelovelove it I love going to set. I feel like I should be allowed to go to set every day just based on how much I love it. Why doesn't that sort of rule exist?

Oh, man, guys. Life is so hard sometimes? And the most wonderful, extremely great, hopeful parts are kind of what make it so hard. Because I want those sweet parts all the time.

Also, I'm tired of thinking.
And so, so pleased! And so, so sad! And so, so hopeful! And so, so at the end of my line and need to get off the internet.
blog comments powered by Disqus