4.29.2009

flatlands, rivers, spaces between houses

I'M GOING TO SASKATOON ON MONDAY!

HOME HOME HOME HOME HOME HOME HOME HOME HOME HOME TIMEZ

And guess what?
It's going to be warmer than average temperatures in the 14 day trend.
Fingers crossed!

I'm planning to hunt crocuses on prairie hills, who's with me?
Country picnic party??

Also excited for my favourite valentine, Killary, to tie the knot. I'm going to hump up on her before that happens though. For sure.
And then I'm going to threaten her fiancee. Just for fun!

I'm fully copying and pasting the list of things I want to do in Saskatoon from when I was planning before Christmas.
Although I'm deleting a couple of things and adding a couple of things.

I'M GETTING VERY EXCITED TO SEE YOU AND PLEASE BEAR IN MIND THAT I NEED A BIG HUG AND
A CUDDLE BUT I AM BAD AT AFFECTION

okay,

Saskatoon Plans:

- Drive. Is there even a working car for this to happen? Shit I love driving and I only get to do it in Saskatoon. I drive stick. I run out of gas a lot.

- Visit with those kids I like (oh yeah, I guess I owe them birthday gifts. Shit.) I'm betting they are beyond cute still. If they're not they're getting punched.

- Scold the baby for getting too big while I wasn't there to enjoy it. I hear she can make almost-sentences now so she will really be able to appreciate the scolding

- Make funny jokes and dominate the conversation with my family (quelle surprise)

- Bother my mother while she's trying to write/paint/etc

- Climb onto the end of my mother's bed while she's reading in bed about to go to sleep and then refuse to leave and stay up late talking to her about why things are hard and why they are the best ever

- Make Mum read my Tarot cards

- Go to Amigos (duh) Already RSVP'd "attending"

- Attend a dinner party (okay -- who's throwing one? I want to go to one. Whitmore, Reberk, Carlos, Clubhouse, etc, I'm looking at you. Aw man I miss you.

- Dance party (possibly also karaoke? I'm easy. Well, less easy since this past Babe-Break but still a sure thing)

- Re-friend people I miss (re-friend people that I wish I still knew?)

- Have breakfast at Park Cafe

- Get drunk and make my brother come pick me up (and then rant at him about really lame stuff and lean my tired face against the window)

- Call the Toad (maybe see him, maybe not, depends on how he's doing, I would bet)

- Shop in the Midtown Plaza (why do I like this mall so much? I hate malls!)

- Snuggle some kittens (rerun, you little suck, I'm looking at you. Adventure Cat, get ready to get nabbed and kissed on the face)

- Grilled Cheese Platters with Constantine and SteveDave (Const texted [he got a cellphone!? timez are changing!!] to say he's making the reservations!)

- Valentines date with Hillary (before she's lost to me forever - ie: extra-marital affairs only)

- Hit on home-babes (ain't nothing like a home-babe)



You know how awesome it is when the water won't turn on?
Well, it's even awesome-er when the water won't turn off!

Waiting on the landlord to see what's up. But I gotta, say it's always fun when they make it seem like
a) it's your fault
and
b) they don't really feel like having to deal with it

Yayayay party!
blog comments powered by Disqus