4.14.2008

yayayayayay ayayayayay fun party yaaya fun times

From s-nicole.blogspot.com:
"The guys I like aren't anything alike, or so I pretend... until I walk up to their apartments. Then I'm forced to admit that in nine out of ten bedrooms, there are guitars leaning against the wall, empty tallcans in the kitchen sink, Mac books and sketchbooks (usually filled with potential tattoos) on the desk. Navy blue sheets and plaid flannel on the floor. Rock star autobiographies."

Hah!
except those are things I like about boys. So it only makes sense.

I'm happy today. Oh except still hopeless and at my wit's end and irritable.
All of those things.

Not as hopeless as yesterday though.

My life is a disaster!

Fuck!

I saw my old BFF yesterday for the first time in too long. We laughed pretty hard. And also talked serious. But laughing is always what we do best together. Especially when she almost pushes me down the stairs with my own mattress. What a card!

Went out last night to the Summerworks Festival launch party. Kind of fun. That space is very, very cool. I wish to perform there someday. We saw some good musics and Sass and I danced to Ballroom Blitz, which is one of my very favourites. Yeah huh.
Aaaand there were treats! Bakesale is one thing, but free treats - even better!

Improv tonight! I'm not really feeling it all. So maybe I'll just feel people up instead. Remind me to pack a snack. I get so hungry sometimes. Usually when I haven't eaten, I guess.
blog comments powered by Disqus