4.21.2008

"if it were always three a.m. and you were always drinking"

I slept for 12 hours last night.
Such a fun party time. The best party time I've had.
Interrupted only by loud cars and by a weird phone call in the night.

Babes are such idiots sometimes.
Have-their-cake-and-eat-it-too.
Good thing I didn't answer the phone

From Sass on our MSN conversation this morning about said babe not wanting a "relationship" with me (last year):
"i mean you HAVE to be a loser not to want to wake up to you in the morning and brag to your friends that "yo dis be mah boo""

ahahahah gross. if anyone ever used the term "boo" i would barf onto my own face, eat it back up, then barf it out on to their face.
But yes.
I believe at one point this conversation happened:
"I only want to be with someone who is proud to be with me"
"I was always, always proud to be with you"
"Only on your terms"

I have no patience for that.

OMG
so going to be late for work.
But who even cares because it's a Jays day game and I just might be selling freakin cotton candy. Whoa annoying.
blog comments powered by Disqus