4.23.2008

Dear Apartment,

please get clean

please get clean,
love,
Meredith


I do really love my apartment. It is one of my favourite things about my life at this point. So it makes sense that when it is in ruins, I am less than happy about life.

Holy internet time wasting today!
I've been sitting at this machine since about 10 a.m. It's like I have an office job. Except I watch more movies.

So. I tried to watch The Golden Compass.
Now, I had been warned that it was quite bad but
HOLY HELL
WHAT THE FUCK?
who was in charge of making this ridiculous piece of nonsense? Way to ruin my favourite book, douchebags (I was going to say Jerkwads but mum doesn't like it when I use that term).
How can so many people be involved in making a movie and not do something about how shitty it is? Kind of mind-blowing.
I didn't even make it through the first hour, but I'll probably go back and finish it off. Then feel like I could do some sort of constructive review of it. For now I'm just in awe of it.
Bad awe.

I'm still excited to see Prince Caspian when it comes out though.

Noodles for dinner! I'm going to buy some groceries because I'm totally lacking the basics and I've spent way too much of today eating fried tofu and spoonfuls of peanut butter.

Starting the count-down of days til I go home! Beyond excited to see some of those peeps. And glad glad that I'll be there for some of my friends' bands. Most notably today; Pearson..
Go listen to Purity of Heart it is so dreamy.
Srsly.
blog comments powered by Disqus