4.11.2008

decompresser

I don't have to go to work today!!!!!

Oh. Except working from home.
But that's okay.
At least I get to be at home. By myself. Just hanging out. In pain. But such is life. I would have no problem being a celebrity endorser for Advil Liquigel. I love them. I think they are the best pain pills known to man. They are a miracle and I don't even think about their cost because they are great. Advil Liquigel, you've changed my life.

I don't know what I am getting myself into with almost-managing the ice cream parlour this summer. I keep getting sucked in further and I'm sure that's only going to get worse. But so far it's all on my terms.. so as long as I keep that up...
I need to hire a really good team though. I don't know if my idea of great workers is the same as the boss's though. Hopefully it works out.

Reading cover letters and resumes is very bizarre. I feel like I can straight-up tell who I am going to like. We'll see if that turns out to be true.
I'm going to just hire new bffs. I'll create a whole new friend base by my hirings. Except probably not. OMG. Imagine if somehow I only hired babes. And then it'd be like that cheese store in Kensington, that I clearly only go into to see the babes.

"Comfortable and competent in a subordinate role"
zexy.

OMG Kingston Trio so good.

Whoa. Natalie Portman is dating Devendra Banhart? What? Srsly?



dakota dance party

BFF's birthday dance party at Dakota last night. I'm there way too often!

Entire Cities CD release tonight, which promises to be a big big party/event/fiasco. I like promises like that. I wish I was feeling better. I think I'm going to go lie down now.
blog comments powered by Disqus