4.18.2008

next please

Totes got asked for my autograph today. Ahahahahaha.

dude: "Do you guys have a pen and paper?"
(co-worker fetches it for him)
co-worker: "I need that pen back"
dude (to me):"Can you sign this?"
me: No! What? Why?
dude: I know you! You're the cutest bank teller ever.. can I have your autograph?

ahaahahahahahahhhhhhaaa
I said no. And blushed. And felt terribly awkward and then bad that I'd been so awkward with him.

My direct boss (in charge of schedules and things) at work is no longer with the company. Interesting.I have no idea how things are going to pan out... We'll see!
Could be really good. Or could be terrible.
I'm hoping for good.

Still waiting on that goodness the universe is planning for me.
Come on, Universe! You can do it!
blog comments powered by Disqus