4.15.2008

Who can waste the most time on the internet??

Me!!!!!!


My life is still a disaster.
I have no patience. I can't get up enough energy to do anything. I want to cry.
Or shut down. Yes. That one.

I think my iron's low.
I guess I could take some.
There, I did it.

I'm hungry hungry hungry (hippo).

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Maybe music will be the key to making today workable. ??

M.I.A.?

Buffy Sainte-Marie's Darling Don't Cry?
Nope.

Yeah. I totally blew at improv last night. Couldn't get it up.

It's supposed to be really warm out this afternoon. I'd like to go out and enjoy it. But I'm sure I won't. I'm sure I won't get enough done. Instead I'll waste time and procrastinate. Just like the idiot that I am.
20 degrees on Thursday?

Huh. Well.
I think I've done just about everything to avoid getting to work.
I'm the kind of person that gets bored in the middle of doing the dishes and wanders away. Today is not going to end well.
blog comments powered by Disqus