4.24.2008

pho hung (ahehe)

Ding dong merrily on high!

The world is looking even better today.
We'll see how long this feeling lasts. Probably until I turn my head and survey how much still needs to be done around here.

I keep forgetting to drink water. Or to consume liquids in general.

Had dinner with my old long-time bff who has been somewhat absent from my life for the past whiles.
If you know me, then you know that I definitely go through phases with friends. Especially phases where I need a break. That's a bad trait I have. I'm not a particularly good friend (it becomes more and more clear), even though I'd like to make it a top priority.
(it's hard to type whilst holding a spoonful of peanut butter... no I did not get groceries, I am an idiot)
It's been really, really nice spending time with her again though. Long-term friendships are the best for communication. There is so much that's just inherent, that doesn't need to be explained.
Also, we are both really, really funny.
Such good noodles, vermicelli with spring rolls on them but it was a perfect meal because I didn't feel barfy-full afterwards (a rarity because I have eating issues.. mainly not being able to stop).
dinner with niki
I got this sweet drink where I got a mug of coffee (being steeped through at my table) and then I poured it over ice and there was condensed milk at the bottom.. very good and pretty to see
sweet drink

After dinner we went and wandered around chinatown/Kensington but I did a good job and didn't buy much. Only things I actually needed.
Everything reminded us of JPR:
king JR (he's the king)
james ready 5.5
And we laughed.

This kid was having fun
kid on pole

It got cold and I went home to do some work. But I didn't actually get around to doing any.
Because I'm awful.
And I got called to go park-drinking. And you can't say no to your first park-drink of the season. Noway.

I'm trying to cover up every part of my body these days on account of my body is a disaster.
there's your scarf, mum
scarves are good for that sort of thing.
I am my mother's daughter.
Not to state the obvious or anything.
blog comments powered by Disqus