4.19.2008

super fun party time all the time

my life is not that bad, my life is fine fine fine fine fine fine fine fine


Quick cleaning break. Just like that long cleaning break that I took all morning/afternoon.

But but but

things are looking up??

fingers crossed.

I can see a light at the end of the tunnel,
true it might just be the light
of an on-coming train.
But still.

Just need to get it decent to sleep here. If I can safely, comfortably sleep here, then my life will be back on track.
Yayayayaya

Generally I like to sleep 9 to 11 hours a night.
In the past two weeks I have been averaging about 6. Not enough at all. I need a good catch-up night. But that won't be today.

The sun is out and I had a coffee and a cranberry-apple vegan muffin in Kensington today and babe-watched and stretched out my legs and pretended I was relaxed instead of just waiting for a prescription.
I called in sick to work today because I needed to.
It only made sense.

Now I am working working working. Or pretending to. Something like that. Right-o.
blog comments powered by Disqus