4.25.2008

wet 'n' wild!!!

I wish I weren't working all day tomorrow and instead going to Wonderland with some girls. That'd be the life.

Opening the ice cream store tomorrow!
Yesterday I ate a lot. Omg, pistachio, how glad I am to have you back in my life.

NBFF and I trained as a team at the parlour last night. Pretty funny. There are so many problems with that place and how it's run, etc. But I have no idea on how to fix it. Sigh.
We had dinner afterwards and sort of tried to think of ways to make it better. No avail. But dinner was still nice, so whatevers.

I've had this navy blue nail-polish since high school at least (possibly elementary?) and it's still good. Wet 'n' Wild is my second product endorsement of today.

Too many instant messaging programs in my life right now. Every way I turn someone is talking to me. It's hard to get off the internet.
Facebook chat is the creepiest of all creepiness. No but seriously.
a) people don't even have to want to chat for it to show them in my chat box
b) it gives me updates about them whilst chatting "Fiona is now friends with Alister Smith" "Fiona's dad died", etc.
c) I can spy on people being online way, way too easily and it makes me want to contact people just because I can, not because I have anything interesting to say.

I'm so going to get my teeth cleaned. For the first time in an embarrassing amount of years. By a dental student, so it's a whole lot cheaper. Yay! I was having a mini-panick about my ivories a couple of weeks ago. But even the visit yesterday set me at ease a bit. So glad my mouth isn't falling apart.
I'm planning to get my laterals filled in and my teeth bleached at some point.
Teeth are important.

Stopped by Whippersnapper gallery on my way home from dinner because it's so close to home and because some peeps were there. Ended up seeing the dude from the Ice Breakers commercial. I really feel like I know him. Mostly because I see him on TV with me a lot. And also because he reminds me of one of my BFFs. It was nice to see him and I had lots to say and so did he and I kind of want him to become my real-time friend. Well, I facebooked him, so we'll see, won't we?
Everyone knows that Facebook translates to real-time (no it does not).

Got dragged along to The Beaconsfield after. I have such a hard time saying no to party-all-the-time. Even when I'm just tired. One of my friends was bartending, aw he's so little and cute and when I tell people that we're both from Saskatoon they say "Do they only grow them small and red-headed there?"
Ran into one of commercial-friend's roommates there, coincidentally, he was very funny and shittered. And I talked to a guy who had a cock on his shirt. The animal variety, unfortunately.
Why is Beaconsfield a hipster hang out? It's not the best, as far as I can tell..
That's how you know I'm not a true hipster.

Today I am, once again, not getting anything done. Congratulations to me on that one.

Apparently I will be performing in the Late Late Horror Show tomorrow night, for the first time. Yike. No one is coming. Obviously.
I do not know what I am doing tonight. Probably partying I guess (Napoleon accent implied in that sentence).
blog comments powered by Disqus