4.29.2008

ridic

It becomes more and more apparent that I am 100% nutso.

Yay that fester turned out to irritate me over all (as festers often do) and so hopefully I can just remember how little tolerance I actually have for said fester and how very few things I actually agree with him about.

"I don't even know why I'm having this conversation, I knew just exactly how you'd react, I should've just had this conversation with myself at home. Alone."

I have ego issues.
I have issues with rationality.

And I took a huge perverse pleasure in taking out the garbage (loudly) at 4 in the morning last night. I'm that kind of lady. Especially since my (whiney, guilty-trippy, yelling-fights-with-his-dumb-gf) downstairs neighbour is already mad at the middle-floor girls. So he will assume that it was them! Haahaha!
And they're always making too much noise, so they deserve it!

Goddammit I'm such a humanitarian.

I need a Will Arnett to my Amy Poeler. Just saying.
(Why Meredith, you are going to need to get funnier..)
I want to have some babies. Funny babies.
blog comments powered by Disqus