4.17.2008

shitty buzzzzz

Ew. TextEdit has never before frozen and lost an entry of mine before. Gross.

Life is shitty.
Life is shitty for bunches of my friends right now too and that's annoying. I want to cuddle them all up and take them to the ocean. The warm ocean. And swim in it. Oh, except the one who doesn't swim. I wouldn't make her swim, that would defeat the purpose of it all.
Wouldn't it.

I'm so tired I keep closing my eyes and then it's hard to get them open again.
Shitty buzz.

Got drunk with a big group of boys last night at Sneaky Dee's ran into my friend and he said "Meredith! Surrounded by babes as usual!"
Classic.

Too too too much to do and I'm ignoring it all hardcore because that's just how I roll.

Worked with a neat-o girl last night at skydome though. She's an actor as well, taking a bit of time off though, working working working and saving up for her wedding next year. Whoa. I would only get married if I were rich or I married a rich guy who hired me a wedding planner. Yep that sounds good.
Oh yeah, she's younger than me. Crazy.
She was pretty fun/funny though and we had a good time for a while until The Meltdown happened. Fucking everything that could go wrong with our unit did go wrong with our unit. It was extreme. The damn unit was giving off electrical shocks that I felt up my arms. The waste line was leaking, none of the taps were pouring, the beer was not cold enough, we didn't have lids, the printer was broken (so no credit cards and no receipts for business men), etc etc etc.
The biggest flaw in that building is that it's near impossible to track down supervisors when I need them. Ridiculous.
But we made some money. And I love money. Yeahhh huh.

PARTY TIME

I think I'm going to take a break from partying. I know I said that yesterday but still.

Text message of the week (to me because I'm always late, from a babe):
"Where a babe at?"
blog comments powered by Disqus