4.04.2008

sigh

Oh sigh sigh. SIGH... but in a positive way

brunch time
Brunch time!




There's not much I like more than lying in bed and listening to the rain. It helps if there's a babe there, but either way.

April is already way better than March has ever been. Spring is still such a tease though. I am so ready for sundresses. I am planning and planning for them...



"Hey, are you in that commercial?"
"Yes. I'm very, very funny and very smart and pretty, so it was really easy for me to do"



Ow my party-all-the-time lifestyle is making my head hurt.

"Can I be in your blog?"
No way, you're way too tall, your head would get cut off

That doesn't make sense.

Goddamn do I like some of my gfs. So hard. We got pretty shittered last night at Dakota which is my very favourite bar in this city. Officially. But there's no cellphone reception there. Just so you know.

OMG I'm getting nothing done these days. Obviously, since I'm never at my house. Next week is the week for working and getting everything done.

Et Puis? magazine is ridiculously over-due. It's not like anyone but me cares, but it's important to me to get it out. To still be able to call myself a poet.

Tonight is the Jays home opener! Excited to see everyone and have everyone exclaim over my successes! Excited because it's Boston and so it'll be busy. Not excited for being this tired there.

Tonight I feel like there's a bunch of things I'm supposed to do.. but I can't really remember what they are or whether I'd actually like to them.
Maybe I'll sleep instead. Yeah Right.
If by sleep I mean PARTY
blog comments powered by Disqus