4.06.2008

my girl likes to [sleep] all the time

I'm so tired that I can't believe that I'm typing instead of being passed out right now.
Stupid internets.

People don't like it when they recognize you from being off tv and then you refuse them alcohol service because they don't have proper ID.. that girl from that commercial is such a bitch

Jays home opener last night!
I actually have quite a soft spot for them Blue Jays, probably because I've been to all of their games for 4 years.
Beat Boston pretty badly last night. I have no idea what happened today - I was out of there as soon as possible..
The home opener was completely nuts. Complete breakdown of my beer unit with leaking pipes and not-working taps and a new guy who had no idea how to pour.. oh god the fun times. But I made sweet scratch, so whatevers..
I was going to try and take a picture of the Red Sock that walked by me (for my Boston friend) but I think I could totally get fired for that. Weirdly enough.

I'm totally going to start dating pro athletes

I'm so famous.

Went to dinner at Kalendar tonight with my friend and his mother. I really, really like parents. I don't see enough of them in Toronto.. everyone's away from their fams it seems. Such good food though, I would've gone just for that. But it's funny to see where people come from - who they are made by, and how they relate to them.

I'm excited for my mum to come and visit me in May. Even though I'll get irritated with her.. it'll be fun. I like when she meets my friends too, it's good illustrations for all the stories I tell.
I tell my mum way too much.
It's funny when I talk about her how proud I get. My whole family, actually. My heart swells (but really, you ever get that feeling?)..

Oh, mum, a co-worker tells me that the ice breakers spot is always on during General Hospital, so you could tape that for it, maybe?
It seems unfair that you haven't seen it since you'd probably be second only to me in excitement for it.

Work again tomorrow.. it's really cutting into my Party All The Time. Unfair. Oh, wait. I have way too sweet of jobs. Right.
blog comments powered by Disqus