4.28.2008

don't like those festers

Missed a blog day but that's alright since I worked at ACC from 11a.m. until I went to the Big Chill, where I worked until midnight. So it's completely excusable.

It was an okay day though. Didn't feel as long as it sounds (luckily).

Ew. I totally have only had a latte and an ice cream so far today and goddammit is my belly not excited about that.
yucks

I'm going to the camera store. Just to look. Right?
Guess who got a check in the mails today!!!

I'm still 100% completely broke, but.. you know... I feel less broke. So it's fine. Or something.

I have an eye appointment tomorrow!

Wow. I'm so responsible. Eyes, teeth, what's next?? Maybe a real doctor's appointment. Maybe in Saskatoon? We'll see.

This blog would really benefit from me owning a DSLR though. Just sayin just saying oh god...

So. I need a new bed. Who's going to get my new bed to my house though?

I spoke to my landlord today about the mice. He suggested..... traps
huh. because I don't obviously have two kinds of traps plus poison out right now and yet I still did a sort of misguided hokey-pokey dance with Hunca Munca in the bathroom upon getting home the other night.
Most often used phrase in this room:
"DUDE! I CAN SEE YOU!"
Hunca Munca and Tom Thumb 100% do not care.
They, in fact, attended Don't Care High, where they honed their Don't Care Skillz

Hates them!!!

My sweetest sugar momma is back from the city des anges today! Dakota-mimosa-drinking-brunch-boy-hunting-party soon soon sooon. Yeeah.

It's funny how when I get focussed on one particular babe (for however a brief period) I can totes turn off my (finely tuned) scope-eye.. but then when I'm fully single it's comes back like no one's busyness.
So many babes of all kinds out and about because it's springtime.
Sigh.

I had a moment of jealousy yesterday that made my stomach leap into my throat and my heart drop. I'm pretty sure I didn't let on too badly and made jokes instead.
But holy I almost barfed.
And I didn't expect that bit of jealousy.
Or at least I didn't expect that kicked-in-the-belly feeling.

I think I'm going to have to take action (sexy action. wait. nope) to resolve this business. Because it's been festering for beyond evers.
And I'm not down with the festers.

Hey guess how you get an audition!
Book an appointment for a specific time. Guaranteed within 15 minutes you'll get a call for an audition for that exact time.
Success!
Changed the appointment time.
Maybe I'll get two auditions!!!!
blog comments powered by Disqus