6.01.2009

my eyes are closing hard to keep on seeing

I'm in such a good mood! I'm so happy! I love everyone!

Hey, did you guys hear? Hugging is hip!!!!

I'm actually not too much of a hugger, sort of awkward, only hug when I'm actually into hugging at that exact moment. I don't mind being hugged though, I kind of like being accosted with love from people I care about (only), I'm just not the initiator hug kind of a person. And there's time and places for all that nonsense.
Conversely, with babes I'm the most affectionate ever, maybe. Pretty affectionate, anyway. I like cuddles and wrap-around sleeps and pick-me-up-hugs and back of neck kisses like I can't even tell you.
oh god, neck...
I feel like affection is part of care-taking.

Sighsssss.


Hap-hap-happy to have tomorrow off and I'm going to sleeeeeeeeeeeep in. Went to bed last night at about 4 a.m. and woke up (for no reason just wide awake) at 8.. shitty buzz.
Made it through today alright though, despite too much working, too much drama, too much (just enough?) party-all-the-time.
blog comments powered by Disqus