6.21.2009

no sleep 'til...soon hopefully

So, yeah, I saw Tilda Swinton off at around 8 a.m. this morning, went to lie down and finally finally sleep and GUESS WHAT?

They are redoing the shingles on my roof!!!

They've been working up there for the past few days but on a Sunday?? Really?? That seems unnecessary.
There seems to be an entire family working on my roof, including a couple of little boys running around. They are climbing around outside of my back window and hammering and hammering and hammering.
They have their drinks resting on my back windowsill and one guy's phone was sitting there for awhile and it had a crazy "joke" type ringtone that was like a a lot of yelling and laughing. HOLY GOD ANNOYING.

Needless to say I did not get much sleep this morning. And that means it's bad because I can seriously sleep through anything mostly.

Also it's hot in here and I can't put my airconditioner in the back window because they're all in my way!!


Whatever.

First cast and crew screening of the Manson family movie I did tonight.. plus maybe another lesser dose of partying...
blog comments powered by Disqus