6.03.2009

slack-jawed mouth-breather

wow wow wow wow wow I am out of it.
I keep shaking my head to try and clear my eyes/thoughts/sense of balance.

I made a DIY version of a neti pot and I've been using it and I think it's pretty neat. Not right now though I'm too dizzy for such business. Probably fall over when I tilted my head.

Is it possible to be allergic to cold meds? I feel worse than before I took them... Maybe shouldn't have had 3 cups of coffee?

Just had brunch with Dollface at Aunties and on my way to powder (blow) my nose McGruff pulled me aside to ask what was wrong with me. Ha, he's all "are you really hung over or something?"
Nope. Just fucking sick. And dizzy and a bit crazy-eyed.
I haven't been able to party all the time lately, too out of it. Definitely for the best.

For sure should not be going to work tonight. For sure am because I need to.
Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Who's going to NXNE? Who's going to party-all-the-time that weekend? Because I'm getting ready. I want to break it down that weekend. For real.
June 17th to 21st. yes.
blog comments powered by Disqus