6.15.2009

ding dong the bells are going to chime!

holy bad blogger!

Okay so I have to go do more stuff and I definitely worked/partied all weekend so I don't have a minute for this right now, but I have yet to announce that I will be having a wedding reception at The Boat tomorrow night!!
GangLion Comics presents my wedding reception!

IMG_6984

It's going to be an awesome party I think and it may well sell out so you should come early also come early for free cake also come early so that you get to see everything and do everything.
Also, dress for a wedding and it's only $5 cover. Uh huh.

IMG_6983

Oh, right, there's also going to be stupid-good bands playing. Including:
The Magic
Henri Faberge
Aaaand surprise guests and stuff.

IMG_7019
(Why is the father of the bride wearing boxing gloves?)

IMG_6977

Come catch my bouquet!!!
blog comments powered by Disqus