6.29.2009

rainydays sunnytimes

I'm paralyzed by how much I'm enjoying my nails right now. It's hard to work.

IMG_1877

The sky's going dark again. I was liking how it was raining and very sunny out. My neighbour and I were exchanging notes over facebook on the people scurrying by in the rain. Pretty funny.

IMG_1875

These next few pictures are from last week or maybe the week before of Steamboat Sundays at Dakota.
IMG_1813
But don't worry, last night looked pretty much the same. I'm so happy that we have another awesome band taking over Sundays there now The Beauties aren't around. Makes for a pretty sweet danceparty.
IMG_1811
Also the gang also comes out for this band. Many bffs to party down with.

Accost was up to her usual tricks and the best was her swinging a sober Miss Lindeman around the dance floor. So awkward and awesome.

IMG_1810

Was it a full moon last night? I feel like things got messier than expected?

Evidence:

IMG_1868

More evidence:

IMG_1874

Yep, definitely got cheersed way too hard by a somewhat (EXTREMELY) liquored-up Cpt. Heh.

IMG_1871

Woooooooooooooooo.

OH YEAH ALSO:
Captain Heh hit my pint in my hand MULTIPLE times and spilled beer all over. The last time was especially hard, splashing beer down my front, down my legs, even down the back of my neck!
Then outside Slippers was fighting Cpt. and he threw one of his slippers at Cpt., who ducked, and so it hit me! In the chest and the neck!
Everyone is getting good, hard, sober punches when I see them next.

Messy, messy.


Hey, kittens, thanks for making the tear in my screen ever so much more extreme!
IMG_1864
No, I do miss your faces stupid brats. That little dumb one, especially.

Oh, yeah, that reminds me, Deck says in my videos how the shitty microphone gives me a lisp makes me sound like a retarded puppy.
Perfect.
blog comments powered by Disqus