6.24.2009

what what in the butt

I just went and took my broooken bike to Bikes on Wheels in Kensington and I told the babe there that I didn't want it to be broken anymore. And the babe told me it was extra broken and that I should take it to Red Arrow bikes in the alley by Exile because the dude could fix it there for cheaper. The babe also told me that he didn't want me to break my pretty face because of the broken wheel, and I agreed. I also do not want me to break my pretty face.
So I went to Red Arrow and the babe from Bikes on Wheels had called the other dude to let him know I was on my way! How awesome is that?

Ughhh. I may or may not have been wearing a pretty low-cut shirt. Ha, who'm I kidding? It's me! When do I ever have my cleavage covered properly?
But still. That's alright. I'm sure it had nothing to do with anything.

Whatever, still really nice babes.



One time I dropped my phone into a glass of whiskey at Dakota one time, but I'd forgotten how that happened until today.
See -- I wanted to keep the glass of whiskey safe while we went out for a cigarette so I decided that I should lay my phone across the top of it to keep it covered up!
Of course!
Keep the whiskey safe from bad people by laying a valuable and personal electronic over it!

I cannot believe that phone still works with all the shit I've put it through. I don't think I can ever get an iPhone (no matter how I lust after them) because I would have to not throw it on the ground and stuff.







It's too hot and I'm beeeeet beet red. My hands are really too sweaty to use the computer.

Remember when I didn't have air conditioning? I do, but I don't want to think about it.


I WANT TO GO TO THE LAKE PLEASE TAKE ME TO THE LAKE?



Dear New Boyfriend,
I hear you have a cottage and a car and are very good in the sack. I hear you like red-faced women with little decency. I hear you enjoy My So-Called Life and drinking in the park.
Let's meet up!

xo

Meredith R. Mistletoe





Tilda is licking my ankles. I think they taste salty.

Gross me out the door.




I feel like PARTYING again.
I want to go to Bellewoods after work with Kaya so you should come too and we will have a Partytown.
And I will be the Mayor.
Mayordith.
blog comments powered by Disqus