6.26.2009

whoa it's friday already

It was real!
Pretty awesome, you have to admit.
I responded, he responded. That may or may not be all of I have to say on here since I'm still trying pretty hard to not

IMG_1528

IMG_1530


Being single is very weird. I would know, I do it a lot. Deciding where you owe something to someone, deciding not to be hung up on someone, deciding where to draw lines, when not expect anything, when to trust myself, etc etc.
It's a lot of negotiations.

IMG_1533

BMO Field last night. Made $14. Wow awesome. Working all weekend. Then Canada day then about two weeks with absolutely no shifts. Guess who's going to die on the streets?

Need another job. Ready to book another acting gig. READY NOW.

IMG_1550

Babe kegger tonight, I think. At least that's the plan...

IMG_1553

Not much I like more than babes and beer and party-all-the-time.
blog comments powered by Disqus