6.02.2009

I think he'd like to party?

I keep forgetting to tell you, Cheespie and I saw Michael Cera on Queen street on Saturday and we passed by him and he looked soooo cute I don't even care that his bit has kind of jumped the shark no I don't I still think he looks so nice and he looked very skinny and sweet and shy-ish and he looked at us and I wanted to talk to him soooo bad and Cheespie was having none of that. And I was all "we could just bring him with us to the show!" and she was all "no we can't" and I was all "let's kidnap him!" and she was all "no let's not" ugh what a party pooper. I was going to tell him that I auditioned for that movie he's filming right now but I didn't get it because I'm obviously not very good but I do kind of know one of his Superbad friends and so therefore he and I can be BFFs if he wants to.
Yeah okay Cheespie was right to let me nowhere near him.

sigh.



Imagine if that had been JTT??
I'm pretty sure that ALL HELL WOULD HAVE BROKEN LOOSE.


p.s. - those Year One posters look so remarkably terrible I cringe thinking about it. anyone with me?
blog comments powered by Disqus