6.23.2009

lay low

I think I've partied myself right down. I do not feel like socializing in any way.
It's a good feeling though. I feel like staying home and reading books and working on projects and stuff.

I'm working a lot this week. And not spending any money. Or at least that's the theory.
I have to get my bike tire fixed. I really need to ride my bike. It's annoying not having it. Depend on it so much.


IMG_1700
(I almost stole these from my friend's going away party the other night. I bet Mum would like them for a birthday present.)

IMG_1699


Another TV audition tomorrow -- I'm planning on doing much better at this one.
I asked my agent if it seemed to be picking up in the industry...
"not at all"

AWESOME.

Guess I just have to be the best all the time forever.
blog comments powered by Disqus