6.12.2009

3:18

My friend Whitmore was just trying to talk to me on the internet because in Saskatoon it's only 1:18 not 3:18 and Whitmore wanted to call and talk to me but I don't feel like talking I feel like going to sleep so but before he went offline he sent me this link:
http://youmakemetouchyourhandsforstupidreasons.ytmnd.com/

And I definitely recommend you go and listen to/read that page because you will think it's great and like it just like how Whitmore just said I would like it and then I did!

I'm always skeptical of things that people say I will like but then I always do!
I like stuff.
I like Whitmore, too. He's pretty funny/ridiculous/extreme. Yep those are good descriptors.

One time when we were much younger we dated for two weeks and we got along a lot and one time I stayed over at his house and the sun started coming up and he woke me up to see it because it was so beautiful but I was too tired to be into that nonsense so he carried me out (still wrapped in a blanket) onto the front lawn of his parents' house to see it properly.
I didn't really appreciate that at the time.
(HA what do I appreciate, really?)
But he likes that memory and so do I.

Also when we broke up it was during when we were making out.
My mum was out of town and I had people over and we climbed up onto the roof during a thunderstorm and stuff (just kidding, Mum, no we didn't) and then he stayed over and we were talking and making out and stuff and realized that we were both in love with other people and that that was okay and that we probably shouldn't date.
So we broke up and went to sleep and in the morning woke up our other friends and made pancakes.
Best break-up.

You know what? I do so know how to pick 'em, and as much as I make jokes about my relationships, I can list off at least 10 people to you right now that I love with all of my damn faulty-valved heart who I've been proud to be involved with at some point or another.
And who I am beyond pleased to still be friends with.
I'm lucky.

Also Whitmore said I could write whatever I like about him on the internet. FREEEEEEDOM FREEEDOM FREEDOM

FREEDOM BROTHER, GOODTIMES, MAN
(I got these crazy ways, daughter. I got these million dollar charms cousin. I got headaches and toothaches and bad times too liiiiiiiike you...)
Yes.


I love not worrying about what I'm writing! How freeing!

Man just watch him get mad about this one...
blog comments powered by Disqus