6.22.2009

that's how the light gets in

I'm glad that I put the air conditioner in the window this morning. I don't do well in the heat. I wish it wasn't such an eyesore though.

IMG_7994

IMG_7995

IMG_8024

Rough morning already, that's alright, no worries. Wanted to sit down and have a cry on the kitchen floor instead of going to an audition, but I pulled through. Sort of. Choked at the audition, felt awkward, FUNTIMES! It's annoying when there are so few auditions around these days and then there's way too much pressure on every little chance.

IMG_7996

IMG_8018

IMG_8001

I probably have some party-round-up for you somewhere, but not at this moment because I'm feeling ill and self-indulgent and I'm going to watch a movie and sulk around.
Not in a terrible mood though, all things considered.
I'm not thinking about anything because I'm too pessimistic to really work through what I need to do these days.

IMG_8008

IMG_8010

IMG_8013

Tildabeast is still so pitiful after her operation yesterday. She's eating a bit at least. If she was skinny before she know looks absolutely hollow. I want her to be up and bothering me again soon.

IMG_8029

IMG_8041

IMG_8042

IMG_8044

So this site seems to be down for a bit every few days. I don't really know what to do about it and it's pretty annoying. Help?
blog comments powered by Disqus