6.20.2009

feeling it

Last big night of NXNE tonight.
Wow party.

Yikes.

I forgot to bring my camera out with me last night and I regretted it multiple times. C'est la vie.


Tonight's NXNE Picks:

6p.m.
START GETTING IN LINE FOR YOUR FAVOURITE SHOWS

9p.m.
Woodpigeon - Horseshoe - Horseshoe has a very strong line-up so it will be lined-up
Casey Mecija/Evening Hymns - Whippersnapper Gallery

10p.m.
The Mark Inside - Velvet Underground
DD/MM/YYY - Horseshoe
Will Currie and the Country French - Reverb

11p.m.
Ruby Coast - Horseshoe
The Zoobombs - Velvet Underground
By Divine Right - Whippersnapper

12a.m.
Jason Collett - Horseshoe
Brian Borcherdt - Whippersnapper

1a.m.
Entire Cities - Mitzi's Sister
Grand Analog - Reverb

2a.m.
The Mark Inside - El Mocambo (down)

3a.m.
The Beauties - Dakota Tavern

I thought I wasn't hung over at 1 when I woke up... but it seems to be kicking in now, maybe I was just still drunk.


Okay I have to go work on my British accent by watching Extras. <3 Ricky Gervais so hard.



amazing.
blog comments powered by Disqus