1.31.2009

I forgot to write this entry last week

Went to Aunties the other day (a week ago already?) with Dollface and we ended up eating with some dudes we know and they are so, so funny that I couldn't finish my food on account of I kept choking on my food from laughing too hard. That is the best. Also, painful.

Anyway, I put my fingers in this dude's omelet
I put that hole in that omlette
because their new joke is to poke at your food going "that looks good!" but except he took it too far and touched my breakfast tacos!

Man, we were so excited to see our food!
"look I'm the happiest boy ever to be eating an omelette!"
"look I'm the happiest boy ever to be eating an omelette!"


Watching these two interact is one of the funniest things. It's the reactions that kill me.

Dollface was sporting a shirt that a dude who came into her work had MADE FOR HER with a PICTURE OF A SQUIRREL on it.
squirrel shirt!
She tried (beyond unsuccessfully) to convince us that he was not creepy.
Good try!

Now that I've got myself psyched up for Aunties, it's time to go there!

But first, your daily Jonathan Tip-Top Taylor Thomas Chirovsky!
devon bothers jonathan!
(srsly best cat)
blog comments powered by Disqus