1.27.2009

appliances and quoting myself

I swear to you that I have full intentions on blogging properly at some point in the near future. Swear it!

Unfortunately I ended up private blogging all afternoon, trying to sort out my face and history and stuff and I was editing photos and now I've run out of time because I have to go to a meeting about a short film that we're going to do.

Things you are missing out by not getting to read all my secrets:

"man, being in a relationship must be hard"

"I told him he was gay, barfed into his mouth, then ran out to find him a gay boyfriend"

aka: not much.

I recommend this article: What Do Women Want?
It details how women are FUCKED.
Kind of interesting.
It'll be interesting to see what happens if proper research gets done on womens sexuality.

Mum was telling me about how vibrators were one of the first household appliances and how all homes used to have them. I was telling Mum "don't talk about that".

On a related note, I wonder if my aunts actually know what donkey punching is...
blog comments powered by Disqus