1.19.2009

the sort of mood where everything goes wrong

Holy Heck! I'm so irritable! I can't even describe!
And maybe if I could think of a good reason then I'd be able to talk myself out of it. But there is no good reason! Oh, maybe I've not taken cold medicine in awhile and I'm coming down off of it.

I was very hungry and no one has bought groceries in about a billion years (good for the calorie counts, I guess) and so all there was was porridge and so I went to make porridge in the microwave and this house is a disaster and no one has done the dishes in about a billion years and so I tried to make it in a mug and of course it boiled over and then there was porridge all over the microwave and none left in the mug and I threw it all out and refused to try again because all the bowls are dirty and they had porridge in the them and so they're way too dirty to just quickly wash.
AHAHAHHHHHHHHAHAHAHHAHA.
Holy Nutso.
Things you should never admit to.

Though, I gotta tell you, my messiness of late still has absolutely nothing on my messiness of a couple of years ago.
(on several levels)

Guys Guys Guys Guys Guys, what I like in blogs are posts about babes. Mostly hopeful nice things about babes, but babe-hunting in general, that's what I like to hear about. I'm constantly struggling with how to write about things on here.

So mostly I just don't, but man...
I don't know.

In a related story, I think that my body is trying to trick me into getting into a relationship, it's all like BABESBABESBABESBABES even when I know for serious that I am in no state to actually be involved with anyone. Shitty biological urges.
The TimesOnline are reporting that Wealthy men give women more orgasms. So my goal of a rich husband is even further set.
The best is the comments after the article.
The one is my favourite:
"Rather concerned about the throw-away comment at the end implying that women who orgasm with their partners are more loyal. I would think orgasmic women enjoy sex to a greater degree and therefore would be more likely to look for it more often - probably with different partners."
That's right, men! If your partner thinks she can't orgasm and is very used to mediocre sex, then she is totally going to stay with you forever!!!!
I also love referring to women as "orgasmic"!


I can't find my dayplanner and I need it! and I can't imagine where I would've left it.
I need it!
I did, however, finally find my blank book which has the list of every babe I've ever made out with (not counting jokes and other sport). It has been missing for months and I only had one new update? That seems dumb, seems like I hang with more babes than that. Then I remembered, I just recycle way too often.

Hey, you know what is a good idea when you're in a bad mood? Dealing with technology!
Aw, man, best plan ever.

God I'm hungry.
And irritable.



I give up, I'm taking more cough medicine, I can't function right now.
I'm going to dig up something to eat as well, this can't be helping.
I'm also going to go smile. I hear that is good for me. Right now it's looking suspiciously like a grimace though.
blog comments powered by Disqus