1.20.2009

new website!

Don't worry guys I'm in a better mood!

For some reason as soon as I got to work I felt better.
Weird, I know.
The thing is my job is very easy and even pleasurable sometimes.
And first thing when I walked in I was told I got 100% on a mystery shop and was even especially mentioned as being a good worker and so I got $20 to spend at work. I will use it to buy junk food. Obviously.

And now I'm up too late and I did not spend the evening cleaning like I meant to instead I spent it doing this:

NEW WEBSITE!!!

Castingworkbook has a new thing where it's super easy to make yourself a website. So I did.
I think it looks alright and it's a nice place to showcase pretty pictures of me and set stills and stuff like that.

I'm ready to book more parts now!
blog comments powered by Disqus