1.15.2009

newel news

The Weather Station



slack-faced
I might have spent time taking pictures of myself instead of focusing only on the bands.




It's hard to get a bad picture of Miss Lindeman

I mean, I managed it a few times, but man is she photogenic.

The Weather Station
The boys of The Weather Station, on the other hand, are terrible at having their pictures taken!
who invited your crazy uncle?
Aw, man I love that dude. More hilarious than terrible, actually. But we got some decent ones. I hope.
The Weather Station
The Weather Station




Oh, yes, my agent liked both photos. And we had a discussion about newel posts.
Turns out most people don't use that word and think I'm crazy when I do. Except I knew my one friend would know it and he did! But he's reading The Wind in the Willows, so there you go.

Mozilla Firefox
Uploaded with plasq's Skitch!

I feel pleased about a few things today. I'm sure that won't last long.
blog comments powered by Disqus