1.15.2009

placation!

If you needed more proof that Cpt. Heh is not a typical dude; he was describing a potential babe to me and he said
"he's very well-built" and I said
"I'm not really that into muscles" and the captain said
"He looks like he does stuff with his body and then I'm like 'I want you to do stuff with my body...'"

.

Dollface and her friend found a cellphone at their work the other night and the phone had its number written on the back (forgetful owner, apparently) and the friend was like
"why don't we just call it?"

.

I took about a billion photos last night of Entire Cities and The Weather Station (same members, which makes things easier). Now I am editing them. If only all photos were good and also edited themselves!
Oh yeah, I joined Entire Cities as their photographer/dancer.
I think this is probably because they don't want me to ever sing with them again (no wonder) and so this is to placate me. That's fine! I'm totally, totally into being placated.
Seriously.
blog comments powered by Disqus