1.22.2009

time flies when you're being annoyed about something

HELL! since when did it get to be SIX P.M.?
Whoaly.

It's getting dark out already! My whole day!

Aw, fuck it. I'm in such a weird mood. I feel sort of ill with caring too much about something that just doesn't deserve it.
I need switches. Shut-off valves, etc.

Yesterday I didn't end up going for lunch. I ended up watching Mad Men on the computer (only one episode left, then I have to wait for new ones!) and lying around.
Cpt. had to go rescue his father's keys from the trunk of the car.
OR SO HE CLAIMS.

I did walk to Dollface's to walk the dog. And I did walk the dog. And I did try to discourage the dog from eat snow covered in other dogs' urine. To no avail.
And then I walked to work.
And then I worked. Which was alright. Kind of nice. I made some funny jokes with some customers. Saw no babes, etc.
Then I walked back to Dollface's to walk Kaya again because I felt like she'd want a real walking not like before when I'd only taken her out for 15 minutes.
So we went up to Bellwoods and it was pretty empty and nice out and we ran around in the snow. And I played on the swings for awhile while Kaya ate some more pee-snow.
Classy bitch, that one.
And then I walked home!

I walked for about 3 or 4 hours yesterday. And it was kind of awesome. But I got home and I was toooo tired. I went to bed at 1 a.m. and slept 'til almost 1 this afternoon. Kind of great. But it sure does take up the day, that sleeping.

But tonight (after I walk the dog some more), I'm going to go to a show which should be a DANCE PARTY. And then hopefully when I am there I will DANCE.
I haven't really shaken it down in awhile. I'm way too "chilled out" for such nonsense. Otherwise known as "lazy".
I am also looking forward to Scoping Babes. Or Scooping Babes. Whichever.

Aw, man now I have Little Rabbit Foo Foo in my brain. Anyone else?
blog comments powered by Disqus