1.21.2009

raspy throats and dog walkings



Yesterday I walked a dog. I don't think I've ever walked a dog before. Not on my own at least. It was pretty fun. I laughed a lot. It was Dollface's dog, whose name is Kaya. Kaya is mostly German Sheppard, I think. She is a very nice dog. Here is a picture of her (not from yesterday)
no can has duckburger?
(ah, man, I still haven't done that cottage post, have I? I totally should. Fuck that was fun.)
Anyway, I took her to Trinity Bellwoods. It was very snowy and we ran around. Walking a dog means that you have to talk to lots and lots of people. Especially if they also have dogs. I have no idea about dog-walking etiquette. Mostly I smiled and nodded. Kaya is good and I just let her lead me around. I do not think I would be good at walking bad dogs. I have no "whispering" skills.

Anyway. I'm feeling way better. Today and yesterday. I still sound really sick from that cold, which makes people think that I am sick, when I'm actually feeling way better. WHERE WAS YOUR SYMPATHY WHEN I NEEDED IT?

Yesterday got off on a good foot because Dollface brought me some clementines. And I don't think I'd ever eaten a clementine before. But they were very nice and I ate all three of them in quick succession.

Also, I finally did the dishes. And then I made delicious rice and beans. And then I even bought groceries. So my life is on the up-and-up. I'm like an responsible adult and stuff.

Went over to Cpt. Heh's last night and had some wine. And that was alright. I petted their cat whose name is wieners. Wow. I'm so exciting today.

Pretty soon I'm going to go for lunch with Cpt. And then I'm going to go walk the dog some more. And then I'm going to go to work. Big Plans!

I do have interesting things to tell you, I'm sure. But I also have photos that need editing and uploading and that takes effort.
blog comments powered by Disqus