1.07.2009

skitch scratch

Haha look what my friend saw on Humber College's Acting for Film website.

The Humber School of Creative & Performing Arts
Uploaded with plasq's Skitch!


I added to it, of course, with Skitch.com. I came accross Skitch last night when I was looking for my old favourite, Comic Life.
Skitch is a free online/offline application that lets you easily snap screenshots of anything and then edit and add to them. You can also access the photos on your computer to edit and add to. I find it much easier than photoshop for basic text additions and drawing on and simple crops...

Here is my Christmas/Birthday haul as layed out on the floor in Saskatoon!
gifts galore!
Uploaded with plasq's Skitch!

(click through to see full size and read all my descriptions!)

Once you've edited the photos you press the webpost button at the bottom of the application window and it uploads your creation to your very own skitch page.
Kind of neat!
(Probably also excellent for making your own lolcats!!!)

As for Comic Life, I only have the free trial version, sigh. If I had 30 spare dollars I would totally buy it. Here are my creations for Valentine's Day from a couple of years ago:









wow, there are more than I remembered







I think the last one is maybe my favourite...
I wish I still did clever things like that.

Oh, right, that's what this week is for.
blog comments powered by Disqus