12.06.2008

unillustrated

More evidence that my mother is a pretty good mother, she kept a book about the funny/cute/bizarre things I did from ages 1 to 5.
And then she (maybe I) lost it. And I want to read it again. I wish there weren't so, so many things in that house because maybe then there'd be a chance of seeing it again someday...
Best quote from little-me in it was
"Don't touch my head! I've got a dangerous mind!"


I just spent an awkwardly long time trying to rub a speck off the computer screen and then realized it was actually just an errant period I like to put randomly in in entries.

.

It's so ridiculously easy for me to wrapped up in reading back entries from my diaryland. I like thinking about the bits I left out and why. Mostly about babes. Of course. I wish I had that information somewhere. Aw shit, I can't believe I forgot about the original locked diary. Now I'm stuck reading all of that. So fun. And sort of heart-breaking, but that's the sort of mood I'm in today...
Hung-over and nostalgic, tired and sad about losing things.
Fair enough.


Went to a house party last night at Cpt. Heh's. I really, really like house parties. Because they are cheap. I had a really nice time, got too drunk but laughed a whole lot. A whole, whole lot, and drank wine from my water bottle but didn't end up crying in a stairwell, so that was good. Hung out with my old friend who is maybe ready to be my actual friend who I find very funny, so that was nice. And the time passed by quickly which means you're having fun and I got obsessed with the wheel on the Cpt's 1st generation iPod, it's not really a click wheel, it's more of a smooth wheel and it's so smooth and nice to touch and turn round and round, if you get a chance I suggest touching one.
I like how the party ended up being mostly on the Cpt's bed. Bed parties! Just like high school except less people punching themselves in the crotch (only me).
It was a pajama party and the best were the kid's monster truck PJs, and maybe my frilly pink thing that I never wear to actual bed, only to parties of this nature.


OMG I WISH MY CAMERA WASN'T BROKEN. It seems to be an epidemic of camera loss around here, with two other friend-bloggers breaking theirs as well. Shitty buzz.

UPDATED CHRISTMAS WISHLIST
-CAMERA


Ugh headache, stupid wine and gin.

For some reason they keep giving me the worst locations possible at work. Just for fun, I think. There were line-ups at every other pump last night besides ours. We were behind the stage.
Maybe they can sense my desperation for money and so they think it's funny to make sure I don't get any.
I usually don't worry about things like this and just take what I can get. I'm stressed out. And stressing myself out.
I'm not good at worrying.


Also it looks like my fabulous Christmas pageant will not be happpening...
Sadness everywhere!
blog comments powered by Disqus