12.03.2008

soon coming closer


(From Jess's photostream)


Things I want to do when I go home to Saskatoon:

Visit with those babies I like
Make funny jokes with my aunts and cousin
Bother my mother while she's trying to write/paint/etc.
Go to Amigos (duh)
Attend a dinner party (or several)
Dance party
Re-friend people I miss
Have breakfast at Park Cafe
Get drunk and make my brother come pick me up
Shop in the Midtown Plaza
Snuggle some kittens
GPS with Constantine and SteveDave
Valentines date with Hillary
Lunch on my birthday with bffs
Hit on home-babes
Go to McNally
Get lots of gifts
CELEBRATE GOOD TIMES (come on)



Had kind of a productive brunching. Sort of. My friend and I have been wanting to film some sketches for awhile and we went through a bunch of ideas and wrote stuff down and a lot of it is actually kind of great (in my humble opinion).
Then I went and bought (more) craft supplies and groceries and now I am SO ready to be productive.
But I think first of all it's time for just a little more tv-on-the-internet.
See. I told you this wasn't going to end well.
blog comments powered by Disqus