12.02.2008

I wish I could afford food...

Shouldn't have spoken too soon. It was so ridiculously dead at work tonight that I made $9.75. I walked home to save the bus fare (obviously). And now they've cut me for tomorrow night as well!
Ugh.
I wish I wasn't so broke beyond broke.
I have a terrible lifestyle.

BUT
Two weeks until Hometime!!!



I'm trying to rearrange my life. I don't like my patterns lately. No good. Gotta spend less, eat out less, drink less, whine less, ignore problems less, shop less, avoid things less...
Hmm, that should free up a lot of time.


I had a dude friend (?) this weekend tell me that girls shouldn't talk about gross things. It was in reference to my video where I talk about balls, he said it wasn't funny and "guys don't want to hear you talk about balls".
This dude has been obnoxious about things like this in the past and I find it pretty offensive to be told what I should and shouldn't do. Especially since this guy fancies himself a comedian. Comedy is all about saying inappropriate things! And about pushing things! And I haven't even begun to push things yet.
UGH.
I will use my resentment towards him to push me to do great things comedically!
blog comments powered by Disqus