12.08.2008

I'll ride you home and tether you tenderly beside a stream

It's so cold out these days so, so cold but I have learned that walking is much less cold than waiting. I rarely feel it except in the freeze of my mouth or if I have been cold inside and go back out into it.
My friend worked 8 hours outside for the NFL tailgate party and I know she felt it.
It's been snowing lightly and, of course, all I can repeat is 'it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...'

I worked inside for the NFL game and it was alright. Actually it went really well, I was just not feeling really well so that always influences things. But I made moneymoney and had some fun. Wasn't anywhere close to being the shit-show that was the last shift I worked there.

One week and one day until I leave for Saskahome! I am nowhere near ready but I will be! (hope) I have two (maybe three) days off between now and then I think.. but luckily I work so little it should (hope) be fine.
I feel like I'm not enjoying Christmas enough! I love it so much!

So my Christmas pageant is officially not happening and I am sad-eyed about it. Obviously. I still want to do something this Sunday for my birthday/Christmas/leaving, but I don't know what! What should I do? Where should we go? Maybe a smaller dinner party and then dancing at Dakota or something. I don't even know.

After working last night I had nice dinner with a friend who it turns out has a nice video camera so maybe we can make some nice sketches. Yes.

Then I went home and curled up in my pjs with my computer until I got called to go out at midnight. And I couldn't think of a reason not to. So I bundled up and went to Communist's Daughter and drank and ate some nuts (no really, the nuts there are so good and we toast them over the candles who knows why). Then saw some more friends then went over to Dakota because we party-all-the-time and I hadn't seen Dollface in like forevers (why do people even have real jobs?). At one point I realized that I was way more sober then anyone I knew at the bar and I knew I was pretty drunk, so... it was kind of funny how sloppy we all were.
I enjoy partying all the time. I meant to stop and get groceries on my way home (24 hour groceries!) but I got pretty into walking and didn't feel like stopping. My stomach is regretting this today.

Working the hockey game tonight then Horseshoe for musics! And more partytown partydowns.
blog comments powered by Disqus