12.13.2008

guys guys guys guys guys guys guyses

CHRISTMAS SEASON COMMENCED.
received my first gift from one of my bffs!!!!!

And it was

A cast-iron frying pan!!!!!!!!!!


I can't even explain to you how happy I about this - having such teflon issues, can't stand the damn pans I have. So excited for properly seasoned hashbrown and nice fried beans! Oh lordy. Kind of extravagant but I'm so pleased!
She seemed glad with her assortment of tiny gifts I got for her too! It included crochet ornaments and vintage wrapping papers and a necklace and things.


Oh pleased!


Also had champagne and chatted up some wonderful people. Because that's what this is all about! Aw lucky lucky am I.

Back tomorrow with photes and better tales I hope.


Go Christmas season, Go!
blog comments powered by Disqus