12.24.2008

birthdaybirthdaybirthdaybirthdaybirthday

facebook

So many facebook wall posts! So many happy birthdays!

I am having a happy birthday!

BIRTHDAY PHONE

Oh, except how hung over I was this morning. Thanks Clubhouse Christmas!

Went to Magpie's parents' house last night with the clubhouse gang (of which I'm not technically a part of but Whatever I like all of them a lot that should count for something, right?)
birthday girl


Lots more pictures later I am editing them instead of finishing gifts for some reason who knows why!

You know what? I've already gotten gifts today! And I'm going to get more! And maybe even more tomorrow! I can't hardly even believe it!

Oh yeah guyses, Tony Pierce blogged about me today! Because I am very nice and special and it is my birthday!

this cat can pretty much lick her own eyes

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY YAYAYA AYAYAYAYYYAYAY AYAYYAYAYY YAYAYAY AYAYAY
life is good for me


oh yeah btw merry christmas every one!!
blog comments powered by Disqus