12.12.2008

camera party oh too many photos

sarah podemski

so nice



Oh lordy I love my big camera. It is heavy and I am protective of it but I need to take it out more often, ie: all the time. I love love it.


artist






Brunch today with my director from A Small Thing and our friend and also my friend from the Manson movie who then did a series in Winnipeg that my director wrote for. I know small world, right?!
No really it is the smallest world.


church through the glass at aunties
got obsessed with taking this
i know
Too too many pictures.


awwww sweet face




snot faced

it looks like it was a rainy day but it was not!
sad face
nooo?
adam barrett
back from india!











Yes I had brunch today more breakfast tacos I can't seem to order anything else because they are just way too good. Everything I long for and so on.


making foods
waters?


Hey what does it mean when all of a sudden I have about 10 new subscribers on my youtube page? Why all of a sudden?

bathurst from college


gift wrap preview!
Gift wrap preview oh sweetness I am having fun with this hopefully I keep it up.
P.s. I'm tired of that BFF being in law school and having no time for me. I will keep this gift until she pays more attention to me.
Just kidding school is important.
Sort of.


college street
beside aunties and uncles


Aw it snowing light fat flakes outside my window just for my Christmas spirit I do believe!
Fancy dress Christmas party tonight!
I'm going to make cookies! And then get sloppy!
blog comments powered by Disqus