12.12.2008

holy effing christmas season upon me

In search of praise I emailed my mother photos of some of the crafts I've been working on and she did an okay job but I feel like I'm in a bubble so I hope people will like what I'm making.
I think yes.
I took photos of one of my projects with me to the bar tonight and made people admire it and they all seemed beyond impressed. AS WELL THEY SHOULD BE.
Aw man I'm excited.

And pleased and self-satisfied.

I feel like Christmas is officially beginning. I have so many Christmas rendezvous to get to this weekend! So so so so so happy about it. Almost makes up for my lack of Christmas pageant (but not quite).
BIRTHDAY BIRTHDAY BIRTHDAY.
I wonder where my "It's my birthday" necklace is and if it too early to start wearing it. Probably just early enough, I'd say.

Almost 32!!!


Went to a fun comic book launch tonight and I danced for 2 songs and realized there is no way I dance enough. Not even close.
But I had a fun time have girltalk and drinking and chattering nonsense. And then I forgot my bag there. Luckily the Cpt. has it. Thank goodness! Yayayay Captain!
Then I went to my friend's and she made cookies and I ate them. And felt glad. Because at Christmastime you can eat whatever you want, even wheat*!

(*I do not know that this is true for me in any way, but let's give it a go.)



I was just playing with the kitten (who I've realized I will miss so desperately when she is gone so soon) sort of loudly maybe, I guess, and now the downstairs people seem to be playing some sort of drum or something. I don't really mind though. But the main floor peeps - they will be furious!
And I will laugh.
Yeah definitely hand drum.


I went to two Dollaramas today. I know. Did you realize there is one underground at College and Bay? I did not! How fruitful! That one still had some of those cat toys the little Rudyard loves best of all so I bought them up. And I bought some for my Saskakittens (Rerun, Cactus, Pansy, and Adventure Cat) in case they get some energy.
In between Dollaramas I ran into Steph and by 'ran into' I mean 'got pulled out of my daze by'. Aw, she's nice and cute, she should be my real time friend.

But anyway, Dollarama... such, such a love/hate relationship. Can't even get over it. I can't wait 'til I'm rich enough to afford hating it all the times.


Guys guys guys guys guys guys CHRISTMAS CHRISTMAS TIME IS NEAR TIME FOR JOY AND TIME FOR CHEER WE'VE BEEN GOOD BUT WE CAN'T LAST HURRY CHRISTMAS HURRY FAST
blog comments powered by Disqus