12.25.2008

it's really really really here!

ribbon head

Christmas Day! For Real! It's here! It arrived!

stockings!
stockings!!!
(you can't even see my aunt's stocking for the gifts!)

It goes so fast we don't have time to look at one another.

Kind of a perfect Christmas 'round here, but, hey, that's no surprise to us. Also in text message format the other day I was told "I hope your Christmas is as good as you always make it out to be". And it really has been!
greed and gluttony
Oh, don't worry, I have over a hundred photos to sort through and so you'll have tonnes of supportive evidence to my cause. Holy hell are we good at food and stuff in this household, that's why Christmas with us is the best.
wrappings
I have to say though, Christmas breakfast is the holiest of the holidays for my immediates, it's the time when we do it up and play it right and spend a whole lot of time ooooo-ing and ahhhh-ing over all the pretty gifts and delicious treats.
IMG_1642
We're off to dinner (of Veggie Pot Pies! My favourite!) now but it's really just an after-treat to all the festivities we've already indulged in.

Oh, in good Blog-News - Mum's getting me a new digital camera so I can continue making videos and taking dumb pictures of myself (yeah like my dslr wasn't enough, right)!

Oh yeah, by the way, I painted this:
painted umbrella!
IMG_1635
blog comments powered by Disqus