10.23.2010

you aint heard got the word that I'm that I'm so sincere


(double exposure app so fun! lamp plus window) 
I've had a really really lovely day today. And productive.
Best kind of lovely days, really. Because you get to feel self-satisfied (best way to be. jk, gosh).



Mrs. and I worked very hard on our project all afternoon. We went to Kensington first, as mentioned, and I did indeed get a gluten-free treat at Wanda's Pie in the Sky. A caramel coconut cookie that was chewy and delicious.


(jean dress plus outside of window)


I think that our project is going to turn out super well, fingers crossed! We had a nice time working away wearing aprons making lots of terrible jokes and even watched an episode of 30 Rock and Jersey Shore.


This evening I worked on Christmas cards and gift tags and made some pretttty nice things. I listened to this American life and cuddled the cat. So cute!


This cat has been being so stupidly cute lately, it's pretty silly.
She just sits and cuddles me with a determined look on her face. 



I also started on a handbag for myself which is fake-suede and RED. oh jeez I love red. I'm hoping to get a red pashmina for Christmas but I'm wondering if I shouldn't just buy it for myself I want one so much. Yeah I bet I'll just get it... I also want pashminas in
blue
white
black
gold/brown
in case you were wondering. I could never have too many because you can decorate with them.
Also want a (fake) fur hat. I'm going to be so warm this winter with my borrowed parka and my cougar boots and I need that hat! With the ear flaps! Warmest head. 




(mrs.'s backyard plus mrs.'s clothesline)


(jealous of backyard!)



Then just now I went back over to Mrs. house to hang with her and her dude (what did I decide his nickname is? did I ever decide?).
They are totally my favourites.
They gave me scotch and gluten-free (chocolate almond) cookies and talked about good stuff.
Actually, spending time with those two is one of my favourite activities. I am legitimately friends with both of them on their own and so it's great and easy to hang out with them together. Plus they aren't an annoying couple -- no fighting and no constant making out. Yeah pretty much top notch I would say.

It's definitely starting to feel like Christmas is actually coming! Amazing, amazing. My cousin's been making candied cranberries and now I want to, too!
Mrs., other craft??

Had an argument last night with a babe about whether or not blog were worthwhile/valid passtimes. Now I feel pressure to write good blogs and I feel over-critical of the fact that this post isn't really about anything.
This feeling will probably last approximately 2 more hours and then I'll get over it.
Blogs have been so positive for me in so many ways over the past decade and I'm not going to go changing my mind now.

IMG_1749
blog comments powered by Disqus