10.10.2010

when do we all calm down



Thanksgiving time at Dollface fam's! I'm waiting for her to come pick me up and then we party! (and by party I obviously mean hold babies and smile at each other) Love Dollface fam.



Life's been still pretty messy in a way that maybe I wouldn't expect from fall, like things should have calmed down by now, we should all be relaxing all evenings with hot apple cider and pumpkin pie...
Instead, everyone around here is still kind of a disaster in various ways that are inappropriate for blog-talk. Good material for us all to write about later, though. Right?



I made a series of very good jokes last night. Man, the feeling of accomplishment after making a good joke is the best. Also the best is when people don't understand me or my jokes. Most of the time!!


I'm officially in love with my new glasses, jfyi. It's very important to have glasses you can still feel babin' in because otherwise they can be a serious barrier to bagging all the babes you so desire.

Teeth-brush time! Later on maybe I'll write you something of substance...
blog comments powered by Disqus