10.30.2010

hallow hallow's eve



HAPPY HALLOWE'EN!

I'm very very happy that I have tomorrow fully off because for some reason instead of this week being a life-job working productivity week it has turned into an all-out shitshow of midsummer proportions.
I had people over after the bar last night (note, if you stock booze at your house your house will automatically become a party zone. which is fun if you like partyzones but pretty soon every glass in the house will be dirty) and we were up until like 7 a.m. or something silly like that I think they went out afterward actually pretty nutso.

We ate all the cheese and people were a bit displeased because I've run out of sweet tea vodka. Oh man sweet tea is so good.
I have such fun friends sometimes, eh?


Here is my costume from two years ago, I was a christmas elf:
 Fine, I realize you can't really see my costume. But my braid looks sweet.

From last year:
 I'm a ranch hand!
 JL was basically nothing. Just because you're wearing a leather jacket and you don't normally wear a leather jacket doesn't mean you're in costume. god.

More from this night here.
Man I am SO excited to wear my mustache again. I feel like it really really suits me.

Ha, my friend and I were joking about not having "committed to any parties" but really what we meant was we weren't invited to any....
I do have a couple of invitations now but boy do I ever not want to go to work beforehand... Hopefully it goes real quick and we get out early. I wonder if they'd let me wear my mustache... I bet no.

Not to keep just recycling content here but this from my blog two years ago I still think it's funny:

COSTUMES I THOUGHT ABOUT GOING AS:

A Wedding Vehicle
(dressed in white with the paper flowers in rows on me, a "just married" sign and tin cans trailing from my butt)

My Dad (circa 1983)
(Hahahahahahahah wearing a moustache and holding a dirty magazine and a cup 'o sperm)


hahaaaa I do kind of love costumes.  Good costumes are very impressive.
I want to meet up with Dayna tonight at some point specifically because she and her husband are THE BEST at costumes and hallowe'en. No, really.
Maybe I will steal some photos from her later to show you.
Good thing she found a husband who loves hallowe'en too, hey?
Now I just need to find a Christmas-husband.
MMMHMMM.
blog comments powered by Disqus