10.07.2010

haaaaaappy birthday, Mrs.!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MRS.!!!!
sophia in glasses!
She's so great. I just had brunch with her and even saw Sass, who is in town just for the weekend. I'm still too full from Aunties omelet even though it was 2 hours ago now.

sophia
This is from three years ago. THREE YEARS. holy shit son.
She still looks the same though, so don't worry you'd still recognize her.

aww
Can I get an "awwwwwww" aawwwwwwwaaww.


hahaha oh it's nice to do a retrospective sometimes.
Love Mrs. quite a lot.

Lots and lots and lots of birthdays these days. Tonight is Noodle's party along with two other girls and I think it's going to be V fun, which of course makes me nervous that it won't be fun at all. It'll be fun. Lots of different people are going which makes things exciting. I want to hit on all the babes!
Noodle and I have decided to keep our drinking under control, so we'll see how that goes...

sophia says dance

Okay work time before party time come party too it'll be so fun I'm going to smile more and be nice. (Probably not.)


PRIMETIME SPORTS cafe!
That had me laughing for a bit.
blog comments powered by Disqus